Your cart is empty

Start your shopping now, we have a lot of offers for you

Start shopping

Notting Hill Carnival 2014

Notting Hill Carnival 2014 will take place on August 24th and 25th.  It is by far the largest street carnival and parade not only in England, but also Europe. Over one million people are in attendance.  There are food vendors, Costume masqueraders, Steel pan Bands and musicians. Notting hill Carnival is also the most heavily inquired about Caribbean Style Carnival in the world.

There are many events held such as The London Calypso Tent, Panorama, Chidren’s Carnival and the Grand Parade.

The Grand Parade, features over 60 Costume bands, and thousands of masqueraders.

Click Here for a list of Notting Hill Carnival bands

Here are just a Few:

1. DARON DAVID SURJDEEN February 7, 2014 at 12:13 am

Hello everyone I would like to take part of this carnival event at the uk
    in the big costume section . I would like details who I can join name and a contact number email will be great too im from Trinidad and Tobago and I would love to be there at the uk carnival festival please email me information

2. Jay Zou May 26, 2014 at 9:47 am

Hi, this is Jay from the Scotland and China chamber of commerce. We have a Chinese documentary crew who are very interested at Nottinghill carnival. They are keen to film around at the carnival. Please get back to me on 01314782130.

3. judy lowe June 24, 2014 at 6:39 pm

i am one of the promoters and i would like to divide the carnival to kennington park
    hydye park markee for food in hyde park on adults day and highbury and islington park chiswick park so that the crowds can be less in n ottinghill gate help as it coulf be strike for buses on that day let the organisation know so that it will help funding and be cheaper for all band which are in that area. cut doen on travel expenses. more security and less police officer on duties not to be held carnarby street or near the tube food stalls in the park not at the ladbroke grove with seating and all bags check befor entering seats as a platform for children only.

• judy lowe July 8, 2014 at 10:21 am

last notice I would like the markee from british summer time left for the carnival
      to sell food as we have no funding for the stalls emergency for the
      24 and 25 august 2014
      late request it is the 8th july 2014 my telephone number is 07956133386
      please contact me it is of great urgency travel expenses for the day is 60.00
      my address flat 8 512 kingsland road dalston e8 4ae.
      permanent address until further notice.

4. Sharon Cletus O July 7, 2014 at 12:20 am

looking forward to it ….

5. S July 11, 2014 at 1:14 am

I would love to take part in this year’s Notting Hill Carnival in August in terms of wearing the costumes. Is there any way I can contact someone who is in charge of the carnival for this to happen? Many thanks.

6. Original Remedy July 22, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Hello, I am a Music artist from east london. My genre is hip hop and electro. I have been rapping for over 10 years and would love to peform at nottinghill carnival my soundlcoud is original-remedy. I have a very skippy flow like twister and busta ryhmes and tupac. I also have a youtube link on facbook/ [email protected] Please if anyone has any info into me performing let me know my number is 07717711494

7. Lostwood Recsorg July 29, 2014 at 10:00 am

50th Earthstrong to the best carnival In the World :-)

8. Ade Fatona August 25, 2014 at 1:38 am

@ Remedy, Sorry mate that the shittiest rap I've heard in a very long time, u may wanna try plumbing..?